Celebration of Life
Everyone says a funeral should not just be a time for sadness and reflection, but a celebration of your loved ones life and achievements. A fireworks display can be a perfect way to celebrate this, and when combined with a poignant piece of music it can be an incredible and emotional way to say goodbye. Our compassionate team can put some of the ashes into the finale shells of your display, and you and the other family members can actually press the button to disperse them in a fantastic finale of light, colour and sound.
If you'd like to talk to us about this, then please give us a call.
Once you've chosen Shockwave Pyrotechnics to perform your show you can leave it all to us. Our Fully Inclusive Service includes the following....
Full Venue Liaison - We talk to the venue about all aspects of health and safety so you don't have to.
- Site Visit - If required, we'll visit the venue to discuss the display with them.
- Comprehensive Risk Assessment - We'll provide this to your venue. You need not worry about any aspect of this.
- Show Design - We've designed and fired hundreds of Wedding Firewroks Displays. Leave it to us, or if you want some input, please le tus know any ideas you may have.
- Fully Trained Pyrotechnics Crew - Highly experienced in House and BPA trained crew
- £10m Public Liability Insurance
- Full Show setup and Clear up Afterwards
What we quote is what you pay, there are no hidden extra's.